New Patient Registration
At your first visit, we please ask that you bring the following information at the time of your visit
- Completed Registration form if not completed online
- Photo ID (License)
- Insurance card if we accept your insurance plan
- Name of Primary Care Doctor
- Any previous diagnostic tests and reports (labs, x-ray, MRI, CT, NCV, Ultrasound)
- Any previous orthotics devices that have been prescribed
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, minor treatment can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Patient forms can be completed online and will be forwarded directly to our office (option to print is also available)
All patients receive a summary of the Notice of Privacy Practices. If you would like to review the entire document, please click on the link below.