Why Choose Our Practice
It takes time:
- To really know a patient, to really understand the significance of that patient’s symptoms, concerns, and current health status.
- To check back into the patient’s history to determine if that information affects the current problem.
- To review the medical literature and perhaps explain the case with a specialist colleague.
- To explain the purpose of any recommended procedures and then explain with the patient.
- To educate patients on the difference between recommended medication versus other medication.
- To explain the purpose of any newly prescribed medication and to discuss the possible side effects.
- For the doctor to call a patient to make sure they are responding as expected to treatment.
At Hicksville Podiatry, we truly enjoy spending time with our patients, so no one ever feels pressured or rushed.
What is so special about visiting Dr. Bhela at Hicksville Podiatry? We focus our patient care on one-to-one time. Other practices focus on patient volume, while we measure success on patient care. We strive to spend as much time as required to properly care for all of our patients.
Many other reasons to choose us:
- We specialize in minimally invasive bunion and hammertoe surgery.
- We are well versed with state of art technologies to treat common foot problems.
- We carry state-of-the-art lasers to treat peripheral neuropathy, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and fibromyalgia.
- We offer the latest and most powerful laser for treating toenail fungus.
- We will recommend the best treatment options to treat your problem conservatively to save trial and error.
- We believe in Price Transparency so patients have choices and can make informed decisions allowing them the opportunity to pick the best treatment option
With price transparency, you will know exactly what you will be responsible for paying. Our Direct Self-Pay option requires payment on the same day and time that services are rendered. These prices are available to all patients to those with no insurance and to those who have insurance plans we do not contract with. We are able to offer a discounted price on these services because we do not have the costs associated with coding compliance, filing insurance claims, coordinating authorizations, or any delays in reimbursements.
The services listed on this page are not a complete list of those offered by our office. If you do not see a treatment, procedure, or surgery listed, please feel free to contact our office, but understand that a proper evaluation by our doctor is needed before recommendation for treatment, procedure or surgery is considered.